Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TBR Readathon A Month Long Readathon Sign Up, and Progress

I so wish I discovered this readathon earlier in the month. I have done 2 posts over the past couple of weeks of all the books I want to read before I start college next Friday August 23rd. This readathon would have been a great way to combine those posts. Instead I will post my reading list again and hope to complete as much as possible within the rest of this month. Books that were on my original pile for August are crossed off on the list below.

1. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
3. All I Need by Susane Colasanti
4. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
5. The Outlaws of Sherwood by Robin McKinley
6. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
7. The Forestwife by Theresa Tomlinson
8. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
9. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
10. Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah
11. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
12. Child of May by Theresa Tomlinson

That's it can I do it in one month. I hope so. I will cross books off in this post as I go. Pay attention to my other readathons for page updates. This one will just be book updates. I will do a wrap up post at the end of the month. I have two weeks and lots of books to finish so wish me luck and happy reading. 


Rachael 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.