Friday, November 1, 2013

November Readathon Sign Ups

I have been horrible about actually signing up for readathons lately so I'm getting this post ready early and scheduling it to go up. The first readathon is holiday themed Ho HO Ho Holiday Read-a-thon hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and The Bawdy Book Big.  I'm hoping to find some  Debbie Macomber Christmas books to read during this readathon. I takes place over Vetertans Day Weekend so I will be home from college although we already have that weekend planned to be pretty busy. The second one if the Book Monsters Readathon and Reviewathon. I'm not sure if I will participate in the reviewathon yet. It has been a long time since I have posted a review on this blog. I promise reviews will come back shortly. I'm currently working on stocking a few up. 




Thanks 

Rachael 

1 comment:

  1. This challenge sounds like fun, especially since I love reading winter/holiday-themed books in November and December. Also, the icon is adorable. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.