Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's Readathon Starting Line April 2016

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from South Dakota, United States
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Fruit Squish'em, Pasta Salad, Energy Bites, and Fruit Cups
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is a Rachael. I have been a book blogger for over three years. I love reading YA and Adult fiction. I am now a Junior in college and this is my 7th readathon. When I'm not busy with school work I'm always reading or with my friends. I also enjoy running and love living a happy active lifestyle. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 7th Dewey's Readathon. Last read-a-thon was very productive. I hope to spend most of my time reading. I forgot to update last time because I was so lost in my books and that is what I want. 

Here is my plan for Saturday:
This is a preschedule post that will go up at starting time, which for me is 7 am. I'm planning on waking up around 7 and reading in bed until around 8:30 to 9:00. Then I will have some breakfast. Then I plan to take a long relaxing bath and get some reading done. Then I will have pasta salad for lunch. After that I will probably lay on the couch and read. We may go see The Huntsmen tomorrow night, but I'm not sure otherwise I will just spend the rest of the day lounging and maybe put in a disney movie or two to listen to. I'm currently on pg 164 of Clockwork Angel. I'm hoping to finish this book and start Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.