Saturday, July 16, 2016

Summer Reading Week 1 and 2 Update


Week 1 I read 326 pages. I read 228 pages to finish off Me Before You. Then I read 98 pages of I'll Give You the Sun. This is pretty good considering we left for vacation and I unfortunately can't read in the car. 

Week 2 I read 477 pages and completed my goal. I read the remainder of  I'll Give You the Sun, which was 273 pages. Then I read the whole novel of Sinful Cinderella, which was 158 pages. I read 46 pages of Two Way Street. 

This week I'm going to be reading This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith and Two Way Street by Lauren Barnhodlt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.