Sunday, July 2, 2017

June Wrap Up and July TBR

June was a great month for reading. PS I Like You is my least favorite book by Kasie West so far, but I still enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the rest of the books I read this month. Everything Everything became a quick favorite for the year. I really enjoyed learning about Anna Kendrick and finally reading How to be Brave. It Started with Goodbye was a great 2017 release and I highly recommend it.


I read 2/7 books off my June TBR. I'm currently reading Clockwork Princess, so there will be another book off the list. The only new book I added this month is Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham, which I have checked out from the library as an audiobook. I'm planning on reading mostly books I own in July. I own Something in Between, The Name They Gave Us, and Windfall. I have Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross and By Your Side by Kasie West checked out from the library. I'm hoping for a good reading month.

2 comments:

  1. The Names They Gave Us and Windfall are good and pretty quick to read - I really liked them both!
    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm excited to read them.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.