Sunday, December 31, 2017

Coyer Winter Switch Week 3 Update

I finished three books this week. I also was on vacation from school this week, so I had a lot extra time to read that I don't normally get. The first book I finished was Let it Snow by John Green Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle. I'm glad that I finally read this book and got it off my TBR list.


The next book I finished is Bah, Humbug by Heather Horrocks. I think this book was such a cute book and it totally felt like a hallmark movie. I'm excited to read the other novellas next Christmas.



The last book I finished is The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I finished up 2016 with Dash and Lily's book of Dares, so it seems fitting for this to be my last book of 2017. I have to say that I liked the first book better. This one didn't have the magic of Christmas like the first book did, but nevertheless I still enjoyed it.

I always like to start off the New Year with a  book that I own and even though If We Kiss by Rachel Vail is not on my COYER list it has been catching my eye every time I walk past my bookshelf. It is on the first page of my Goodreads TBR, so it has been there for a long time.

Here I am wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year! My Challenge Wrap Up and Annual Blogoversary Post will be up tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.