Saturday, December 30, 2017

Out with the Old and In with the New: October 2017



Hosted by Michelle and Berls @ Because Reading 
December is literally my favorite time of year because I love seeing all the progress that I have made over the year. 2017 was a big year in my life and I'm excited to share my year with you. Out with the Old and In with the New will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2017, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: October 2017

Books Read:  2
Favorite Book Read: Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
Favorite Post: 10 Years in 10 Books Dewey's Readathon

Dewey's Readathon hosted a very special challenge in honor of their 10th anniversary readathon. I chose 10 books based on the year they were released that I have loved. Check out the list. These are books that I would recommend over and over again. My reading was slower in October. I enjoyed Vanishing Acts, but it was taking me awhile to finish because I have been busy with school. I listened to Pandemonium as an audiobook and overall it wasn't my favorite.



Goal #10 My goal was to participate in Dewey's Readathon and of course I completed this goal. I love Dewey's readathon and I will participate in this event for as long as it goes on. 

In With The New: Goal #10

I don't see any reason to change this goal, so I'm going to go with the same goal to participate in Dewey's Readathon in April and October of 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.