Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Releases I Still Haven't Read


I chose 16 books for my original list and off the original list I have read PS I Like You by Kasie West and The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. I didn't do as good on this list as I expected. I had many of the books checked out from the library at some point, but returned them without reading them. 



1. 738 Days by Stacey Lee
2. Shuffe Repeat by Jen Klein
3. The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin
4. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
5. First Comes Love by Emily Giffin
6. The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan
7. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
8. Wanderlost by Jen Malone
9. The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee
10. The Leaving by Tara Altebrando
11. Something In Between by Melissa De Cruz
12. Replica by Lauren Oliver
13. Kindered Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
14. Away we Go by Emil Ostrovski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.