Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: 2017 Releases I Meant to Read, but Haven't

Top Ten Tuesday is moving over to The Artsy Reader Girl. The original hosts were the Broke and the Bookish. They kept the meme running for over 6 years. It will now be hosted over on the Arsty Reader Girl.

Today's topic is the top 10 2017 releases I meant to read, but didn't get to. This is one of my favorite posts to do every year, so I'm excited to share these with you. I am participating in a challenge this year where I need to read a 2017 release every month, so I will be picking off this list for this challenge. I picked 14 books that I meant to read in 2017. I read 10 2017 releases in 2017, which is a high number of 2017 releases for me. Look for an update on my 2016 list and my 2013, 2014, and 2015 list.



1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
2. Hunted by Megan Spooner
3. Windfall by Jennifer E Smith
4. Wildman by J.C. Geiger
5. Someone Else's Summer by Rachel Bateman
6. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
7. Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows
8. You Don't Know Me, but I Know You by Rebecca Barrow
9. A Short History of the Girl Next Door by Jared Reck
10. Far from the Tree by Robin Benaway
11. By Your Side by Kasie West
12. Lucky in Love by Kasie West
13. Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West
14. Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy

I own 4 of the books on this list, so hopefully I will read all of those in 2018 as I'm working on clearing off my shelves and reading books that I own.

4 comments:

  1. Renegades is definitely THE book I wish I'd read in 2017. I'm just SO EXCITED to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renegades is totally worth the read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Renegades and Caraval, so I hope you enjoy these. Your list has so many books I want to read too. I hope to read Before She Ignites this year. I hope you get to read all of these books this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caraval is on my list for this year and I do want to get to it if I can!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.