Sunday, June 9, 2013

This Week in Books (15) June 9th, 2013

This week in books a feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.
The Library Books read-a-thon is hosted by Me and it takes place from June 22nd to June 28th. I would love for more people to join. You can sign up here


Read This Week:
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer was an amazing novel (Review). 

Currently Reading: 
I'm around 90 pages into My Teenage Dream Ended by Farah Abraham. So far it isn't too bad although not the greatest writing. 
I'm going to start Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult tonight which I will be reading with a friend this week. 

To Read:
No TBR list for June so I honestly have no idea what I will be reading next although my choices will be Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, or Magic Hour by Kristen Hannah. I'm expecting to enjoy all the books so I'm excited to see what I read next. 


Thanks for reading


Rachael 






2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's nice to not have things planned to read - then it's all a surprise! I want Warm Bodies too, but the line at the library is insanely long. Thanks for stopping by my Stacking the Shelves post. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should just put yourself on the list and read it when it comes. That is what I do for most every new release book.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.