Sunday, June 23, 2013

Library Books Read-a-thon Day 2


Day 2 of the Read-a-thon is beginning. Everybody has such high goals for the read-a-thon and I really hope you are able to complete their goals. I understand that life gets in the way of even our high reading expectations. 

I probably picked the busiest week of my whole summer to host this read-a-thon. I'm moving down to University on Sunday so I need to get packing this week. I'm hoping to get as much reading done as possible. 

Good luck to you all. Go ahead and Link your update post below. Go ahead and use the same update post all week. That is what I usually do. I hope you all are enjoying those library books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.