Monday, March 31, 2014

New Design Made by Debz Bookshelf



As you all may have notice I recently got my blog totally redesigned. If you read my New Year Goals you would know this is something I wanted to tackle this year. Although my Frozen theme was great for a little while I was getting depressed with the winter theme. Then Debz Bookshelf offered a free blog design and she created and installed everything for me. I love the new theme and I think this is one I will be comfortable with having for the next few years.

Debz Bookshelf is offering free designs right now which is great since I don't have the money to pay for a redesign at this point in my life. I'm so happy with the results and the experience of working with Deb. She was great about emailing me for my input. I approved everything before it made it ways to my blog. I highly recommend clicking here.  and requesting Deb to redesign your blog.

4 comments:

  1. I am so, so glad you're happy with the design! It was lots of fun to make. And thank you for the shout-out (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. You did an amazing job.

      Delete
  2. I love the new background -- Debz did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.