Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Out with the Old & In with the New: July 2016



Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2016, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: July 2016

Books Read:  7
Favorite Book Read: My Lady Jane
Favorite Post: I'll Give You the Sun 

I read a surprising number of books in July. I think the reason for this was the reading challenge I started on Goodreads called WOBBLE and it was a really fun and motivating challenge to get books finished and pick up some books that otherwise would not have been read this year. I read My Lady Jane, Sinful Cinderella, and Two Way Street on my kindle at the same time I was reading some of these other books.



Goal #7 My goal for last year was to bring back the Monthly Wrap Up and TBR list. I did three months and I did a couple combined Wrap Ups, so I did okay with this goal, but could have done better. 

In With The New: Goal #7

My goal is going to remain the same I want to continue to wrap up what books I read and set TBRs for the following month. I think it helps me to stay on track with my reading challenges and goal for the year if I have an idea of what books I want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.