Wednesday, June 5, 2013

48 Hour Book Challenge Sign Up

The 48 Hour Book Challenge is Hosted by Ms. Yingling

The whole idea is to spend 48 hours of time reading sometime between Friday June 7- Monday June 10th. 
I will probably start Friday once I get home from Kindercamp at noon. Then that will take me to Sunday at noon. 

I will not be reading that whole time, but I'm going to try to read as much as possible. We have a wedding on Friday at four and then My sister and I are babysitting on Saturday. I'm going to try to get in as much reading time as possible. 


Thanks for reading


Rachael 

2 comments:

  1. The 48 HBC will help you with your other challenges. Glad you'll be able to spend some time with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so I have an over due book at the library I would like to finish.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.