Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Anti-Bea Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

 Sorry that my wrap up is late, but I just ran out of time yesterday. Today I'm here to wrap up The Anti-Bea Read-A-Thon. I made a goal to finish 3 books for this read-a-thon. One of which I was already almost finished with. I'm proud to say I actually finished 4 books for this read-a-thon and started one more.


I read 996 pages in 7 days which is about 142 pages per day.


Books Finished:
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen (Review)
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (Review)
The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle 
Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstilskin by Liesl Shurtliff (Review)

Book Started:
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.











Thanks for reading


Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.