Sunday, June 16, 2013

This Week in Books (16) June 16th, 2013

This week in books a feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.

The Library Books read-a-thon is hosted by Me and it takes place from June 22nd to June 28th. I would love for more people to join. You can sign up here

Read This Week: 
I finished My Teenage Dream Ended by Farrah Abraham in one day. I'm a bit embrassed to even admit I read this book, but I do watch teen mom and her book was better than Ashley Salzaar's book.
Plain Truth was Jodi Picout (Review) was an amazing book that I read with a friend this week. 

Currently Reading: 
I'm 119 pages into Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion and I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow. I am enjoying it, but it can be a bit slow at places.
I just started chapter 3 of 50 Harbor Street by Debbie Macomber book number 5 in the Cedar Cove series. 

To Read:
I know I have been mean this month and not telling you what  I plan to read next. I'm trying to stay clear of creating a TBR and having a stress free reading month. So far I'm getting so much reading done. For this week I will tell you that I plan to read City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare next. After that my choices are Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah, Poison by Bridgett Zinn, Towering by Alex Flinn, or Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen. I'm actually hoping to have to order more books from the library before I leave for university on June 30th. I will see how this week goes and then decide. 

Thanks for reading


Rachael 




2 comments:

  1. I really want to watch the Warm Bodies movie, but I always read the book first so I've been waiting for a library copy - but I was like the 300th person in line. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow our library never gets that backed up.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.