Top Ten Tuesday is Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This Top Ten Tuesday is the 10 books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me for Christmas. I know for a fact I'm not getting any more books for Christmas so I picked out Ten books that I absolutely plan to read in 2014. Yes, I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me any of these Ten novels.
Top Ten Books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me for Christmas
These first five are Rapunzel themed books I have chosen to read for an event I have coming up in March or April depending on how fast I read these novels.
1. Zel by Donna Jo Napoli
2. Golden by Cameron Dokey
3. The Fairest of Them All by Carolyn Turgeon
4. Rapunzel Revenge by Shannon Hale
5. Twice Upon A Rapunzel by Wendy Mass
6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- I will be joining the Incarnate series readathon so I will be reading the first book to kick it off.
7. Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George- I have wanted to read this book since I first heard about it this year, but haven't so I hope to get to it next year.
8. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George- This has been another book bloggers have raved about that I just must read.
9. Sunlight and Shadow by Cameron Dokey- Another book in the Once Upon a Time series I would love to read.
10. Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner- I found this book in People when it came out in 2010 and I have been telling myself to read it since. For some reason I have never picked up this book. I want to make it a priority in 2014 to read this novel.
What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?
Have a safe and happy Holidays