Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Wrap Up Continued.... Reading Challenges


I heart books especially during the month of February where I read a total of 8 books. If you have been checking my reading challenge tab at the top you would know that I have joined 21 reading challenges plus reading challenge addict.To find links to sign up for any of these challenges you can click here. Can I complete them all? I don't know, but I'm sure going to try. I'm going to go in order of how they are placed on the tab up on top. If you want to see which books I read pacifically for the challenges click on the tab at the top. You can read my January update post here. 


A-Z reading Challenge
Feb: D, F, L, N, and S fulfilled = 15 letters to go
Jan: B,C, O, P, R, and T fulfilled = 20 letters to go

Library  reading Challenge
11/36 books

Book to Movie  reading Challenge
3/12 books

Let Me Count the Ways reading Challenge
5014/10,000 plus pages

Nicholas Sparks reading Challenge
2/1-4 books

Outdo Yourself reading Chaellenge
14/50 books

The Year Long Memoir reading Challenge and Nonfiction challenge
1/4 books

Chunkster reading Challenge
4/6 books

Seriously Series reading Challenge
0/4 series

Jodi Picoult reading Challenge
1/5 books

Quick Fix reading Challenge
5/10 books

Pick An Author reading Challenge
1/9 books

Fairytales Retold reading Chaellenge and Telling Tales Reading Challenge
0/1 to 3 books

Book Bingo reading Challenge
9 boxs completed

In the Middle reading Challenge
5/15 books

Books in A-Series reading Challenge
3/16 books

Monthly KeyWords reading Challenge
Feb: 3/12 books (although I did complete more than one for the words for February.
Jan: 2/12 books

New Authors and First Reads Reading Challenge
4/15 (1 new author Tracy Deebs)

Reading Challenge Addict
0/16+

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing a lot of challenges. Good luck with them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have gone a bit overboard, but I'm enjoying them.

      Delete
  2. You joined a lot of challenges, I felt overwhelmed with 6 lol. The good thing is you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having fun trying to fit books into each of them. I will probably be able to mark a couple as finished at the end of March.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.