Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-A-Thon Wrap Up



Thanks to Kimba for hosting this Read-A-Thon. I enjoyed myself, but it was much too short. 

During this Read-A-Thon I managed to read 165 pages in four days which is about 41 pages per day. I managed to finish one book during the Read-A-Thon timeline which is the same one I counted for the fairy tale read-a-thon.

Book I Finished

I can not wait to share my review of Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie with you all later this week because up until this point it is the review I'm most proud of. 

Books Started
 

I'm almost halfway done with The Host by Stephenie Meyer and I have been reading Peter Pan in Kessington Gardens a chapter at a time since there isn't that many chapters. 


Thanks for reading


Rachael 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.