Monday, March 11, 2013

This Week in Book (4) March 10th 2013


This week in books is going to be a new feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.

Read Last Week
My favorite book of the three I read last week is 204 Rosewood Lane. I hope that comes across in my review. Across the Rolling River was okay it could have been better. Redemption was my least favorite. I wrote my first negative review for this blog on Redemption. I had to force myself to finish it. 
204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber (Review)
Across the Rolling River by Celia Wilkins (Review)
Redemption by Karen Kingsbury (Review)
Currently Reading
The Host by Stepenie Meyer and Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie. The Host is a monster of a book although it has been a bit confusing so far I am quite enjoying reading The Host after reading a book I did not enjoy (Redemption). Peter Pan has been a really fun light read. It is easy to follow along with since I know the general story. I'm enjoying picking up the small changes. 

To Read
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I don't know how long it will take me to finish The Host so this may be back on the list next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.