Sunday, December 27, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New July 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: July 2015

Books Read: 3
Books Reviewed: 1
Favorite Book Read: Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
Favorite Post: Insurgent Exclusive Clip

I got to release an exclusive clip on Insurgent and share some of my favorite book to movie adaptations.


My goal for this month was to participate in COYER and this one was a success I love COYER and already signed up for this year to get down my kindle TBR. It isn't always easy when some many of the books are free or cheap. 

In With The New: Goal #7

I want to bring back the monthly wrap up and TBR's. I think having a TBR helps me to be motivated to read because I have a goal. I think these posts are fun to look back on and see which books I read each month and how much of my TBR I completed. Some years I do great with these posts and other years I don't, but I want to make 2016 a year where I stick to the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.