Thursday, December 31, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New November 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: November 2015

Books Read: 1
Books Reviewed: 0
Favorite Book Read: Five Summers by Una LaMarche
Favorite Post: An Updated Shopping App List

If you have a smart phone and haven't downloaded some of these shopping apps you are missing out. Check out the post and let me know if you download or use any of these apps.

November was another month where I only read one book. I enjoyed Five Summers, but it was a laid back book, so it was easy to put down and pick up again. I was very busy in November as I finished up my internship hours and the assignments.
My goal for November's post last year was to let myself quite books. This one was a fail. I know I quit Belzhar in February with no regrets, but I forced myself to read Meant to Be, The Orphan Queen, and #Scandal, which I didn't enjoy. 

In With The New: Goal #11


Lower my Goodreads TBR. This has been a goal of mine for a while, but it tends to grow more than it decreases. I'm glad to have plenty of books to read, but I'm hoping through My To Be Read list to get to some of the books I have forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.