Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New September 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: September 2015

Books Read: 2
Books Reviewed: 1
Favorite Book Read: Yes Please by Amy Poehler
Favorite Post: When transactions go wrong?

This one was more of a couponing rant than a couponing post. As an experienced couponer I was able to confidently resolve this experience. I can see how this would be scary for a new couponer. It is one of the reasons I don't like Walgreens although some of the best deals are at Walgreens. I want to write this post to tell you that you can do it. I'm not perfect and not all my transactions go as planned, but coupons are a huge money saver for me. It makes my head hurt to watch my friends spend 50 dollars at Walmart because they buy items without coupons. My shopping trips are smaller because I look for what is on sale and what I can pair with coupons. Yes I still do sometimes end up spending 50 dollars, but it on items that would otherwise be more than 70.

I set out the new releases I wanted to read in 2015. The list is below. I read all of these except I was Here by Gayle Forman, The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord, and Winter by Marissa Meyer.
1. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
2. I was Here by Gayle Forman
3. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
4. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
5. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
6. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
7. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
8. Winter by Marissa Meyer

In With The New: Goal #9

My new release list for 2016. I have not researched 2016 releases, so I do not have a lot. Some of my favorite authors are not coming out with books this year, so the list is not as long.

1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
3. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.