Saturday, December 26, 2015

Out with the Old & in with the New June 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: June 2015

Books Read: 1
Books Reviewed: 0
Favorite Book Read: Zac and Mia by A.J. Betts
Favorite Post: none
So I only read one book in June. I did really enjoy this book, but with my summer class I didn't have a lot of time to read. I was only reading for school at work, so that doesn't leave much time for reading for pleasure.

I talked last year about how I want to make my own pile my priority, but I also want to continue to support my local library. I think this is true. I will always be a library reader. 


In With The New: Goal #6

Finish those series. I focused mostly on standalones last year, but this year I want to binge read finish some series. I hope the Prequel/Sequel challenge will be my motivation because the more series I read the more I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.