Friday, February 1, 2013

Reading at Night

I know. I know you guys have heard a lot from me today. I have just been busy wrapping up January and preparing for February.

I have to say I have always been a big fan of reading at night. I believe it relaxes me enough and I fall asleep easier. The only problem is that sometimes you get to a really good part in the book and you don't want to put it down. Many bloggers are challenging themselves to read 30 minutes a day which I already do. I read every single day.

The thing I don't know that I would like to do is read more at night so I'm challenging myself to read a half an hour every night before I got to bed in February. To keep me accountable I created this blog post. I will probably update again in the middle of the month and the end to see how I'm doing.

Currently reading: Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult and I'm on page 139

Thanks for reading


Rachael

2 comments:

  1. I do most of my reading at night, too, and probably get about 20 minutes in before falling asleep! Actually, at this point, I find it hard to fall asleep without reading first. Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have been enjoying this challenge and find myself reading more than 30 minutes most of the time.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.