Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Book Chat (2) Romance Novels

Photobucket

Today's Book Chat is Romance Novels. I love romance novels that aren't all romance, but I love books that have a touch of romance in them.


What are your favorite romance novels?

Yep I'm going there. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. Who doesn't want to sit around and just watch or read Nicholas Sparks books or movies today. They always have an amazing love story that you know you are never going to have. Each time I finish a Nicholas Sparks book the ending is suberb and leaves me wondering what just happened. The Last Song is no different. I loved the book and I loved the movie. Ronnie and Will's relationship just makes me melt. 

The Time Traveler's Wife is probably one of my most favorite books. I just reread it in 2013 so it is very fresh in my mind. The Time Traveler's Wife is an uncovential romance to be sure of, but Henry and Clare had something special. They may fight and get frustrated about Henry's time traveling, but they stuck through it all with each other. Clare is willing to be there for Henry and Henry will go to the ends of the earth for Clare. I love their story. 


Thanks for Reading Next's Weeks topic is books that you would like to see as movies. 


Rachael 


12 comments:

  1. I loved the Time Traveler's Wife. I really admired Claire and her love for Henry. And The Last Song is one of the few Nicholas Sparks book I haven't read.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read The Last Song. I only have a few Nicholas Sparks books left to read.

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever read anything by Nicholas Sparks, but that's really just because books like the Time Traveler's Wife are much more my style - love to see it on so many lists today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I absolutely love both of the books up there. The Time Traveler's Wife has a soft spot in my heart and I will forever love that book. After I wrote this post yesterday I had an overwhelming desire to reread The Last Song.

      Delete
  3. I'm not actually a Nicholas Sparks fan but the post I linked up is about a Nicholas Sparks novel! I haven't read this one yet. But I do love The Time Traveler's Wife!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. I would recommend his books to everybody.

      Delete
  4. P.S. - I noticed you've been replying to people's comments on this thread, but unfortunately Blogger doesn't notify people when their comments are replied to that way. :( If you reply directly to this email with our comments though, we will get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're officially the second book-chat-link-up with a Nicholas Sparks book and I'll say the same thing here as on her blog- I've never read one of his books before because I feel like I just get such a bad feeling from the movies! But I've heard they're really good. I need to try one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes in my opinion they are a must read and I love the movies also. They stay very true to the books.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE The Last Song! Nicholas Sparks is my first ever favorite author! Ever since I read A Walk to Remember and came across The Guardian, I've read every single one of his books after. Not all books are my favorite, but I love most of them. I'm planning to reread this book soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just havent' read The Choice, True Believer, and At First Sight then I have read them all. I just love his writing.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.