Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most

Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most:
1. Something Borrowed/ Something Blue by Emily Giffin. I really loved both of these books and I love to recommend them to people. 
2. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I recommend this one all the time and so far nobody has disliked it. I think the topic is really sensitive, but Jodi Picoult did a great job handling it.
3. Love Comes Softly Series. I can't get over how much I loved this series. I loved it so much I read all the books twice and it is a 12 book series. If I could have everybody in the world read one series it would be this series.
4. The Year I Turned Sixteen by Diane Schwemm. My sister found this book after somebody recommended it on Youtube. This book was our first inter-library loan. The book was 720 pages of pure awesome. It took me the whole month of July to read, but I loved this book and someday I may even reread this book.
5. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. If you have spent any amount of time on my blog you would know that The Time Traveler's Wife is one of my favorite books and I love to talk about it with people.
6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I know this book is super popular right now and I know the movie was a major let down, but I still loved the book and I'm still telling people to read this book.
7. Doomed by Tracy Deebs. My sister borrowed this book from a friend and I read it too. I wasn't sure I was going to like this book, but I ended up loving it. It just came out this year and it is the first novel by Tracy Deebs that I have read. 
8. Paper Towns by John Green. This was my first John Green novel and I have to admit I hadn't heard much about this book before I read it. Then I read it and I fell in love with the mystery and the friendship of this novel.
9. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. I really didn't expect this ending although I have read many Nicholas Sparks books. I fell in love with Dawson and Amanda's story. I didn't want to stop reading.
10. The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Although this book has taken me a number of weeks to read I have truly been enjoying every moment. I love Melanie and Wanda as a character. I love Jared and Ian although I can't choose which one I like more. I would recommend this to everybody even if you didn't like The Twilight Series.


Thanks for Reading


Rachael 



6 comments:

  1. I loved The Tine Traveler's Wife, and Beautiful Creatures too :-) Awesome list.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I like how you didn't have the typical picks on your list!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit when I made up this post I looked for the books that not everybody was going to choose and books I personally love. In all honesty Something Borrowed is my most recommended book if we are having a conversation about anything there is a possibility I will bring up that book because I loved it.

      Delete
  3. Hmm :( I didn't get to read the Host before the movie. Wish I had..

    Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.