I had a very sucessful weekend during Bloggiesta.
- First off I finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer. You can read my review here.
- I made my review archive which you can click on the tab at the top or follow this link .
- I put the features pages off until almost last, but in the end it wasn't that hard to make. You can click on the tab up top or follow this link. I created both the feature and the review archive page in excel and copy and pasted it to my blog.
- I only planned to draft next weeks TTT post, but I ended up drafting three weeks post so I'm very proud to complete that goal.
- I didn't draft as many discussion posts as I hoped, but I did get two done and even created some pretty cool pictures in Photshop.
- I found four Read-A-Thons to join and I archived my past read-a-thons in the top bar. You can click the tab up top or follow this link.
- I didn't post that I participated in minichallenges so I will post it here because I did participate.
There is just a general idea of what my review excel spreadsheet looks like. It is not as fancy as the challenge's host Lauren @ the ramblings of a book lover, but I think it will work for me.
I also added a search bar for Amanda @ On a Book Bender's challenge Through a Visitor's eyes.
I made a lot of improvements over this weekend and did a lot of things that I believe will make my blog more accessible to people who don't know where all my posts are. As I move forward I hope to continue to keep improve my blog as I learn more about being a blogger. I hope to continue to share my passion of books with everybody for years to come.