Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Month of Rapunzel Announcement



I'm finally ready to announce my feature coming in March 2014, A Month of Rapunzel. I have been planning this event since April of 2013 after I read Cinder and realized A there were a lot of Rapunzel retellings and B: Marissa Meyer's third book, Cress in the Lunar Chronicles is about Rapunzel.

A Month of Rapunzel is a month long event I will be featuring on this blog to celebrate all things Rapunzel who just so happens to be my favorite Disney Princess. I have always loved the fairy tale so I'm excited to share my joy with everybody. Most of all I want to celebrate Cress's release.

Even though March is a ways away I would like to put the word out that I'm looking for Guest Posters. I can't be the only one who loves Rapunzel. The Guest Posters can do anything about Rapunzel, which could be reviewing a Rapunzel retelling, a post about why they love Rapunzel, how they started reading the lunar chronicles etc. I'm open to ideas. I have never done an event like this and I actually have never had guests post on my blog so this is all new territory to me.


If you are interested email me at rachaelc1020 At gmail DOT com

There will also be a Rapunzel Readathon which I will release more details soon, but I'm looking for people who would be willing to host fairy tale challenges during the readathon. I'm not going to be giving away any prizes so I won't request the people who host challenges to give away prizes either. I just want fun ways to celebrate Rapunzel during the Readathon.




2 comments:

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.