Monday, February 3, 2014

Winter's Respite Readathon 2014 Wrap Up


I read a total of 633 pages in 12 hours and 20 minutes in 7 days. That is an average of 90 pages per day and 1 hour and 45 minutes per day.

This readathon is the first ever readathon I ever participated in so I was very excited to participate for a second year. Thanks to Michele for hosting. 

Books Finished: 















I need to catch up on reviews after this read-a-thon. I finished Asunder by Jodi Meadows and Beauty and The Beast by Jenni James. This was a one day read and the first book of 2014 to not receive 5 stars. 

Thanks for reading


Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.