Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon Wrap Up


This was not my best readathon. During this readathon last I read 768 pages in 8 days. 

This year the readathon was a bit longer 11 whole days, but the olympics and school were a bit distraction this year. This year I read 404 pages in 12 hours and 3 minutes in 11 days. That is an average of 1 hour and 5 minutes per day and an average of 36 pages per day. 

Books Finished:

True Believer by Nicholas Sparks











Books Started















An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (Taking a break to read Cress)
Cress by Marissa Meyer


Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.