Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January Monthly Wrap Up 2014

Ana and Elsa from Frozen Credit and Disneyland Castle Credit
One of my New Year's Resolutions for 2014 was to bring back My Monthly Wrap Up posts. I kept up with these posts pretty easily through June, but then I started college and I just didn't have time. I also wasn't reading very much and was embarrassed to post a wrap up with only two novels. I want to keep up with it this year no matter how little books I read in a month.




























I read a total of 6 books in January. They all received 5 stars. Most of the reviews are not up, but there will be links in the titles to the review that are present.

Golden by Cameron Dokey
Zel by Donna Jo Napoli
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The Fairest of Them All by Carolyn Turgeon


This is not necessarily the order I plan to read the books in. I have already finished Asunder and Beauty and The Beast. Although they appear on my TBR list they are books I have already finished. I really have 5 books on my TBR instead of second. If I continue to stay ahead on schoolwork I believe I will be able to complete this goal. I'm planned to read Eleanor and Park and How to Love in March because of Take Control of your TBR Pile Hosted by The Caffenieted Book Reviewer.  I want to lower down on the number of library books I have out. 


Thanks for reading


Rachael 

4 comments:

  1. A monthly wrap up is a great idea! I need to do that with all the challenges I signed up for, that way I don't get to the end and have some left incomplete. I bought Incarnate after seeing your review and I loved Golden. It is one of my favorite Once Upon a Time books. Hope you are enjoying your second semester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on doing a challenge on too just haven't found time to put it up yet. Sarah you are absolutely my favorite. You are pretty much the reason I continue to keep blogging because you actually read the material I put out and read the books I recommend. I feel like I have done similar with you. Although sometimes I just read your posts and don't comment. Golden is the first book I have read in the Once Upon a Time series so I hope to get to read some other ones later. I hope you enjoy Incarnate.

      Delete
  2. I love the Frozen pic!
    I absolutely adored Cress, so I hope you do too. :) Happy reading!

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly revealing my new winter blogging theme. I just haven't found the time to sit down and do all the layout work it takes to change templates.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.