Sunday, February 24, 2013

Under the Never Sky/Through the Ever Night Read Along Sign Up


I plan out my March TBR yesterday and I was planning on starting my first book on my TBR list on March 8th when the fairy tale read-a-thon starts up. Just when I thought I had March all planned out I find this read-along and well I have this book on my TBR shelf and it is more fun to read it with other people so I decided that I'm going to join. My rules for myself will be that if I don't like Under the Never Sky I do not have to read Through the Ever Night, but I would like to finish Under the Never Sky so I can add it to monthly mix up mania. Head on over there and sign up. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can't comment on your blog so I will probably email questions.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.