Saturday, January 2, 2016

Biannual Bibliothon Sign Up

Hosted by A Bunch of BookTubers. Sign Up Here


I'm joining the Biannual Bibliothon. I have a number of books I want to read to complete the reading challenges, but as always I know that I'm a slow reader and I won't finish all these books within the week. The Read-A-Thon starts January 3rd and lasts until January 9th.

I'm currently about 50 pages into Wonder. I planned to read this book last January for Bout of Books and never did. Now I'm finally getting to it and I'm enjoying it so far. This is going towards the challenge read a book over 300 pages and a book that has been sitting on yourself for over a year.








I also plan to read Soundless by Rochelle Mead. This is the group book and there will be a live discussion of the book on January 9th.










If I finish both of these then I will probably read my TBR List Winner. You can vote here.  I also plan to start the Infernal Devices Series this month so I may read Clockwork Prince. We will see what I decide to read.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.