Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 New Release Challenge Sign Up


Stormi and Lexie my fellow COYER participants are hosting a reading challenge. I have joined a number of challenges at the beginning of the year that challenge me to read off my tbr list and not read new releases. I read 21 new releases in 2014 and I'm sure I will read quite a few this year also. I currently have 27 new releases on my 2015 new release to read shelf. I'm sure I will find more interesting books throughout the year. I'm going to start out as newbie which is 1-15 books and I will move up if needed.

Some New Releases I'm excited to read:
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
I was Here by Gayle Forman
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

and much much more.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Rachal, I'm really, really excited to read I Was Here as well. It has arrived on my kindle, as I had it on pre-order. I'm not familiar with the other books you're excited about, but I'll be sure to check them out.
    Thanks so much for signing up for the challenge :) I look forward to seeing what books you're going to read!
    Have a terrific Thursday.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgsh, you have to read Fairest right away!! It's soo good! I was afraid I was going to sympathize with Levana and start liking her, but nope! She's as evil as ever! (:

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.