Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten 2014 Releases I wanted to Read, but Didn't Get To
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- I had this book checked out from the library, but I wasn't able to get to it before I started my Christmas reads. I will get around to it in early 2015.
2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell- This is the only Rainbow Rowell book I didn't get around to this year. I love Rainbow Rowell as an author so I'm sure I will get to it soon.
3. To All the Boys I have Loved Before by Jenny Han- I even own this book so there is no excuse not to read it. I just didn't get around to it in 2014.
4. The Crystal Heart by Sophie Mason- I am really excited to read this book, but I have to wait for it to get old enough for me to interlibrary loan.
5. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- I'm hoping to start Morgan Matson in general in 2015. I haven't read anything by her so far.
6. The Dyerville Tales by M.P. Kozlowsky- The Book Monsters loved this book I hope to also.
7. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith- Another book I own, but haven't read.
8. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis- This book looks amazing. I hope to read it in 2015.
9. Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee- I have wanted to read this book since fairy tale fortnight last year, but never got around to it.
10. Mr. Miracle by Debbie Macomber- This is a Christmas novel so I most likely won't read it until next December, but I would have liked to read it this year.
I found for this top there were a lot of books I could have listed as 2014 books I didn't get around to. For reading 21 new releases I still feel like I missed a lot of 2014 releases. I actually still feel like I have a lot of 2013 releases I want to read.