Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top 10 2013 Releases I Missed


1: Just One Day and Just One Year by Gayle Forman- I want to read more books by Gayle Forman this year. 
2: The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle- I actually own this book and it has such a beautiful cover. I hope to read it this year. 
3: Five Summers by Una LaMarche- My sister recommended this to me for our five book challenge this year so I will read this book this. Plus I love lighthearted summer books. 
4: Golden by Jessica Kirby- Everybody loved this book when it came out, but I never read it. I ordered this book from the bookoutlet so I have no reason not to read it. 
5: The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneiner- My sister loved this book and recommended it for my five book challenge this year so this will be another 2015 must read. 
6: Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson- I have heard about this book for the past two years through fairy tale fortnight, but I haven't read it yet. 
7: My Name is Rapunzel by K.C. Hilton- I love anything with Rapunzel so I need to read this book. 
8: Poison by Bridget Zinn- this book got a lot of hype when it first came out, but now that the hype has died down I think now would be a great time to read it. 
9: Sold for Endless Rue by Madeleine E. Robins- Another Rapunzel retelling I haven't read. 
10: Destiny Rewritten by Katryn Fitzmaurice- This book looks so cute. I need to read it. 


I think I could do these type of lists for almost every year. As you all know my TBR list is endless. I'm interested to see my end of the year statistics for 2015 to see which year I kind of prioritize this year. I think I will read a lot of new 2015 releases, but I don't want to forget about the rewind books I have missed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.