Out With The Old: September 2014Books Read:4
Books Reviewed: 5
Favorite Book Read; On the Fence by Kasie West
Favorite Post Read: Summer Challenge Wrap Up
I said goodbye to summer in September and I think the amount of posts I posted in September showed the lack of time I had while at school. This semester was a very stressful semester and that is the reason I had to slow down on blogging. I also slowed down on reading.
In With The New: Goal #9I want to talk about the 2015 releases I want to read this year.
1. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
2. I was Here by Gayle Forman
3. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
4. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
5. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
6. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
7. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
8. Winter by Marissa Meyer