Sunday, December 24, 2017

COYER Winter Switch Week 2 Update


I'm on page 146 of Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle. I'm currently in the middle of John Green's story. I really enjoyed Maureen Johnson's story. I think the whole idea was really cute.

I started Bah, Humbug by Heather Horrocks. This is my To Be Read List Winner for December. I'm 35% through the book and I think it is
really cute so far.












My next book I'm planning on starting is The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily. I read the first book last year and I'm excited to continue the adventure. This will most likely be my last Christmas read of the year unless I continue into January, which I usually don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.