Friday, December 29, 2017

Out with the Old and In with the New: September 2017



Hosted by Michelle and Berls @ Because Reading
December is literally my favorite time of year because I love seeing all the progress that I have made over the year. 2017 was a big year in my life and I'm excited to share my year with you. Out with the Old and In with the New will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2017, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: September 2017

Books Read:  3
Favorite Book Read: Sneaky Snow White by Anita Valle
Favorite Post: Top Ten Books I Read the Year I Started Blogging

I read more fairy tale retellings in September. My favorite this month was Sneaky Snow White. The Top Ten Tuesday post about my Favorite Books I Read the Year I Started Blogging was a fun trip down memory lane and I'm surprised about how many books I still remember and love from that year.



Goal #9 My top ten Tuesday post about 2016 releases I want to read I managed to read 2 books off the list. I will still be working on the list this year. 

In With The New: Goal #9

I want to finish off my 2013 releases I haven't read off my top ten tuesday list. I have four books left to go.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of actually going back and reading the books you were looking forward to in previous years! I'm sure I have a ton I've just forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has always been my favorite Top Ten Tuesday post and it is so fun to see the progress when I update the following year. I've seen myself get around to a lot of releases. I have read tons of 2013 releases since I started my blog.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.