Thursday, December 21, 2017

Out with the Old In with the New: January 2017



Hosted by Michelle and Berls @ Because Reading
December is literally my favorite time of year because I love seeing all the progress that I have made over the year. 2017 was a big year in my life and I'm excited to share my year with you. Out with the Old and In with the New will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2017, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: January 2017

Books Read: 6
Favorite Book Read: The War that Saved my Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
Favorite Post: The 2016 Book Survey
I always love doing the Book Survey every year. It gives a great summary of the books I read and loved over the course of the year.

My goal for this month was to participate in To Be Read List as my random book selection for 2017. I managed to complete 3 books for this meme this year.

In With The New: Goal #1

I'm sticking with the same goal for 2018. I love My To Be Read List and I hope to accomplish more books this year through the meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.