Wednesday, December 27, 2017

In with the Old and Out with the New: August 2017



Hosted by Michelle and Berls @ Because Reading 
December is literally my favorite time of year because I love seeing all the progress that I have made over the year. 2017 was a big year in my life and I'm excited to share my year with you. Out with the Old and In with the New will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2017, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: August 2017

Books Read: 3
Favorite Book Read: Before Midnight
Favorite Post: My TBR Overwhelms Me

I really enjoyed all the fairy tale retellings I read in August. My TBR Overwhelms Me was a post that I wrote this year about my Goodreads TBR. I have really focused on reading older books on my TBR this year and reduce the number on my TBR. My TBR grows faster than I can read, but on the bright side I will never run out of books to read.




Goal #8 My goal last year was to continue to workout in 2017. I did really well with this goal. I continued to go to the gym throughout the year. I got into Yoga for the first time in 2017 and I really enjoy it. I'm also still enjoying zumba and swimming every so often.  

In With The New: Goal #8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.