Sunday, December 24, 2017

Out with the Old and In with the New: April 2017



Hosted by Michelle & Berls @ Because Reading
December is literally my favorite time of year because I love seeing all the progress that I have made over the year. 2017 was a big year in my life and I'm excited to share my year with you. Out with the Old and In with the New will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2017, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: April 2017

Books Read: 6
Favorite Book Read: Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Post: The Ultimate Lazy Day

April was another great month of reading. I did the read every day challenge and I was motivated to read every day. This was my last full month of student teaching and I was getting excited to be done with school and student teaching. 

Goal #4 My goal for April was to read 12 physical or kindle books. I have read 8 books that I own this year. I wasn't able to meet this goal. 

In With The New: Goal #4

I'm joining #ShelfLove and my goal is to read 12 physical or kindle books. I want to focus on mostly books I own in 2018 and continue to lower my TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.