Sunday, December 17, 2017

COYER Winter Switch Week 1 Update


Now that COYER has officially started I will be doing weekly or biweekly updates on my challenge progress to hold myself accountable during this round of COYER switch. I am doing the switch, so from now until January 12th only books I read off the list count for the challenge. I revealed my list here a couple weeks ago. I plan on these books being my main focus of the challenge.

I may have started and finished The War I Finally Won by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley way before COYER ever started. I couldn't wait to read this book once I had it in my hands. It was an amazing conclusion to this doulogy and I think this will be a series I will be singing praises for a long time.








Next up I read 1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber. I have been waiting for Christmas to come around again to finish off the Cedar Cove series. I'm proud that I have finally finished this 12 book series. I really enjoyed every book and it is sad to say goodbye to these wonderful characters.









This week I'm reading Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle. I have wanted to read this book for a long time and I'm glad that I'm finally getting around to this collection of short stories. I will update you on my progress next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.