Saturday, December 23, 2017

Out with the Old and In with the New: March 2017


Hosted by Michelle & Berls  @ Because Reading
December is literally my favorite time of year because I love seeing all the progress that I have made over the year. 2017 was a big year in my life and I'm excited to share my year with you. Out with the Old and In with the New will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2017, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year.  

Out With The Old: March 2017

Books Read: 6
Favorite Book Read: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Favorite Post: 3/4 done with Student Teaching

March was an excellent month for reading. I enjoyed all of these books besides The Opposite of Me. During this month I was very apprehensive to start my final student teaching placement in the high school, but it ended up being one of my favorite placements.


Goal #3 I started PS I Still Love You during March, but I did not end up finishing any books I owned during the month.

In With The New: Goal #3

I'm going to copy last year's goal and set my goal to participate in the Take Control of Your TBR challenge. I didn't do very well last year, so 2018 is my chance to redeem myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.