Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Out with the Old and In with the New: July 2017



Hosted by Michelle & Berls @ Because Reading
December is literally my favorite time of year because I love seeing all the progress that I have made over the year. 2017 was a big year in my life and I'm excited to share my year with you. Out with the Old and In with the New will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2017, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: July 2017

Books Read:  5
Favorite Book Read: The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
Favorite Post: MidYear Book Freak Out





Goal #7 I did do more wrap ups this year. I did them pretty diligently through July. I have a few months where I did combined wrap ups. I think I did a great job keeping up with my TBR's. 

In With The New: Goal #7

My goal is going to remain the same I want to continue to wrap up what books I read and set TBRs for the following month. I think it helps me to stay on track with my reading challenges and goal for the year if I have an idea of what books I want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.