Monday, December 25, 2017

Top 10 of 2017: My Favorite Books of 2017

Top 10 of 2017
Sign Up Here
First of all Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday. I have been waiting to make this post because I wasn't sure if I would read another favorite in December. I have read a lot of good books in 2017, but the books that made it on this list are my favorites of 2017.


1. The War that Saved my Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley- This was an unexpected favorite. I'm glad that I found this book and I have been singing its praises the whole year. I love this book and I will continue to love this book. 

2. My Name is Rapunzel by KC Hilton- I loved this book. It had a unique twist on Rapunzel and I'm glad I finally read this book. 

3. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery- This was a wonderful book and brought back so many  memories of my childhood watching the TV show. I think that it is a great book and I'm excited to read the rest of the series. I've read through book 3. 

4. Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks- I loved the Daddy-Daughter relationship in this book. I think it was so sweet. For being a big book I read it very quickly.

5. Coming Up for Air by Miranda Kenneally- This was the first book I have read by Miranda Kenneally and I enjoyed it a lot. I'm excited to read the other books in the series. 

6. The Names they Gave Us by Emery Lord- This book was about a girl at summer camp and it was a sad, but fun book to read. 

7. Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han- The Last Lara Jean book. I'm sad that the series is over, but I think it had a great ending. 

8. The War I Finally Won by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley- The 2nd book to The War that Saved My Life and it was just as wonderful as the first. 




2 comments:

  1. This is a great list. I need to read Jenny Han's books soon (I have them but need to make time to read them).

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.