Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Out with the Old and In with the New: June 2017



Hosted by Michelle & Berls @ Because Reading
December is literally my favorite time of year because I love seeing all the progress that I have made over the year. 2017 was a big year in my life and I'm excited to share my year with you. Out with the Old and In with the New will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2017, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: June 2017

Books Read: 5
Favorite Book Read: Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
Favorite Post: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Releases I Missed Update


My reading picked up again in June. I really enjoyed all the books I read in June. I updated my releases I missed post and I'm super excited with the progress I have made on my backlist this year besides those 2016 releases, which I haven't read a lot of yet. 


My goal for May was to finish the Monthly Keyword Challenge: So far I have finished 9/12 months. There is still time to finish it, but most likely I won't finish the challenge again. 

In With The New: Goal #5

I'm going to participate in Monthly Keyword again and It is my continual goal to finish this challenge within the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.