Friday, December 22, 2017

Out with the Old in with the New: February 2017



Hosted by Michelle & Berls @ Because Reading
December is literally my favorite time of year because I love seeing all the progress that I have made over the year. 2017 was a big year in my life and I'm excited to share my year with you. Out with the Old and In with the New will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2017, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: February 2017

Books Read: 4
Favorite Book Read: My Name is Rapunzel by KC Hilton
Favorite Post: Shelf Love TBR
It is crazy to see how much my physical tbr has grown. I have bought less books this year and read a few off my pyhsical tbr, but it is always a work in progress.

My goal for this month was to read 7 of my cheap kindle books for the COYER blackout challenge. I really only read about 2 books off my kind for the  COYER challenge, but I'm hard at work on my kindle books and I have read 5 books off my kindle this year. 

In With The New: Goal #2

My goal for this year is to participate and reduce my kindle TBR by participating in COYER winter switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.