Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chunkster Challenge Finish Line



You will see these post come up throughout the year as I finish any of my many challenges. I finished the Chunkster Challenge on April 3rd, 2013, but haven't had time to write up this post. 

I signed up to be a plump primer which required me to read 6 books over 400 pages. The six books I read are below with links to their reviews. 

1. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (546 pages)
2. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (563 pages)
3. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (503 pages)
4. Doomed by Tracy Deebs (470 pages)
5. The Host by Stephenie Meyer (619 pages)
6.  The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult (460 pages)

This is my first challenge I have completed of 2013 and hopefully I will keep going. I will probably keeping adding books to this challenge in the challenge tab at the top of the page. 


Thanks for reading

Rachael 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I joined this challenge as well, but have only read one book so far :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read more books and complete the challenge. Ready Go.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.